Taco Soup. This easy taco soup recipe is so hearty, filling and just the perfect comfort food. And the deliciously spiced, beefy flavor will have everyone craving more! We first tried this thick-as-chili soup at a church dinner.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. This soup recipe is filled with ground beef, beans, veggies and of course taco seasoning. You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 29 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 7 oz of mexicorn (or plain canned corn) drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of canned black beans, drained.
- You need 15 oz of ranch style beans.
- You need 15 oz of navy beans (white).
- Prepare 10 oz of Rotel (your favorite kind).
- It’s 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 of fritos chips for serving.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
Easy Taco Soup is made with ground beef, veggies, beans, and both ranch AND taco seasoning for an incredibly flavorful, hearty soup your family is going to love. It's basically like a quick and easy soup. This hearty soup is loaded with ground beef, tomatoes, corn and beans with a homemade taco seasoning. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown and drain.
- Add all ingredients and beef mixture to pot..
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Serve with fritos, topped with cheese.
And it's a slow cooker or stove top recipe that my family will LOVE! Taco soup is just the easiest, tastiest, year-round soup recipe. Bonus – it makes for a fab Taco Tuesday meal without the need to fuss with any sort of gluten-free taco shells. This taco soup is a hearty blend of ground beef, two types of beans, vegetables and seasonings, all simmered to perfection. An easy dinner option that's kid friendly and quick to make!