chicken chile ranch casserole.
You can have chicken chile ranch casserole using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of chicken chile ranch casserole
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 2 tsp of chicken bouillon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 of zucchini, diced.
- It’s 1 of yellow squash, diced.
- You need 10 oz of frozen corn.
- You need 4 of diced green chiles.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes with jalapeno.
- It’s 2 can of 10 oz can cream mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- Prepare 20 of corn tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
chicken chile ranch casserole instructions
- add first 13 ingredients to large pot and simmer until chicken is cooked through..
- add cream of mushroom and cream cheese and cook until melted through mixture..
- layer tortillas and chicken in large baking dish and spread with cheese. Bake 20 minutes at 350°..