Tofu Gratin with Bamboo Shoot and Asparagus.
You can cook Tofu Gratin with Bamboo Shoot and Asparagus using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tofu Gratin with Bamboo Shoot and Asparagus
- It’s 1 of Cooked bamboo shoot in brine.
- Prepare 4 of Asparagus.
- It’s 1/2 block of Tofu (silken).
- Prepare 5 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 400 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- Prepare 1 of Consommé cube (finely crushed).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Butter (or margarine).
- It’s 1 of Pizza cheese.
Tofu Gratin with Bamboo Shoot and Asparagus instructions
- Thinly slice the bamboo shoot. Slice the wiener sausages and asparagus on the diagonal. Cut the tofu into 1 cm cubes..
- Slowly add the milk to the miso to dissolve it..
- Heat the butter in a pot, and stir-fry the wiener sausages. Add the bamboo shoot and asparagus, and continue stir-frying for 2 minutes over medium heat..
- Turn off the heat, and add the flour. Mix for about 30 seconds until no longer floury..
- Add the Step 2 mixture, and mix well. Turn the heat back on, and simmer over medium heat until thickened. Dissolve in the consommé and the white sauce is ready..
- Pour the Step 5 mixture into a gratin dish, place the tofu on top, and sprinkle with lots of pizza cheese at the end..
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes at 250°C until the cheese is browned, and you're done..