My Bomb Remake of Don Quixote's Rocinante Salad.
You can have My Bomb Remake of Don Quixote's Rocinante Salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Bomb Remake of Don Quixote's Rocinante Salad
- Prepare 1/2 head of chopped romaine lettuce.
- It’s 1/2 head of chopped raw cabbage.
- It’s 1/2 head of chopped iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 can of drained, rinsed black beans – 15oz.
- It’s 1 can of drained whole corn – 16 oz.
- It’s 1 1/2 of fresh diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 bunch of of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped bell pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Diced, cooked chicken.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheese – optional.
- It’s 12 oz of Opadipity Chipotle Ranch Greek Yogurt Dip.
- You need 1 of avocado (sliced or diced for garnish).
- You need 1 of Bag of plain tortilla chips.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Low sodium taco seasoning.
My Bomb Remake of Don Quixote's Rocinante Salad instructions
- Add all ingredients in a large bowl (except, yogurt dip, chips and taco seasoning).
- Put tortilla chips in a large sealable bag, pour in taco seasoning and shake until coated. (It coats a lot very well).
- Add yogurt dip to the ingredients in the bowl and fold into the mixture until well combined..
- Crush chips and add to the salad (per plate) and serve!!! (or use them to scoop up and eat the salad like my son did! :-D).