Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad.
You can cook Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad
- You need 1 1/2 lb of precooked & peeled, large or jumbo shrimp.
- You need 6 cup of halved small tomatoes of various sizes & colors..
- It’s 1 of lb. asparagus, trimmed and halved.
- You need 2 small of avocados, cubed.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of crumbled natural gorgonzola or blue cheese(optional).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of juice of 1 fresh lemon.
- You need 1 tbsp of organic dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each sea salt & pepper.
Shrimp, Tomato, Basil Salad step by step
- Boil asparagus in sea salted water for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water Mix all ingredients gently in large bowl, coating with dressing. Serve immediately.