Steak and vegetables. If steak is on the menu and you need ideas for sides, here are some delicious recipes to make — no matter the occasion. The Steak and Vegetables recipe out of our category Beef! Low-carb doesn't have to be skimpy with this lighter take on steak and eggs.
It looks like there's more than just the baby red and broccoli? Grill beef and vegetables at the same time, covered with grill lid. Serve your steak centrepiece with the perfect side dish – choose your favourite from our classic steakhouse sauces, crispy onion rings, chips and vegetable sides. You can cook Steak and vegetables using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak and vegetables
- You need of T-bone Beef Steak.
- Prepare of Potato marbles.
- It’s of Cherry tomato.
- It’s of French beans.
- Prepare of Shallots.
- Prepare of Onion leeks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Spanish paprika powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need Pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s of Corn cob (optional).
Steak And Vegetables recipe: Try this Steak And Vegetables recipe, or contribute your own. Grilled Steak and Vegetables. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I marinade the steak and veggies, but put veggies on separate skewers from the steak, so I can cook them to the correct doneness. Use your favorite vegetables of choice.
Steak and vegetables instructions
- Rub spanish paprika powder, cayenne powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to steak. Marinade for about 30minutes or more..
- Boil potato marbles and corn. Blanch french beans..
- Add butter to pan. Pan grill steak for about 4mins per side..
- Saute shallots in Worcestershire sauce, add sugar, potato marbles, cherry tomatoes. Add lemon zest..
- Thinly slice onion leeks then deep fry. Serve and enjoy..
Cooked Beef Steak with Vegetables and Spices. Grilled Steak Ribeye with french fries. Top view of delicious sliced cooked steak with vegetables on wooden table. For most of us, steaks aren't an every day meal. So when you do make them—whether inside or on the grill—you want the perfect sides to go with it.