Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea).
You can have Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea)
- You need 1 glass of hot water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of black tea/2 bags black tea.
- It’s 3 tbsp of condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Teh Tarik (Malaysian Tea) instructions
- Mix milk, sugar and salt..
- Filter 2 tbsp tea with a cup of hot water (or add hot waters n 2 bags of tea).
- Stir step 2.
- Prepare two containers, preferably with curved lips to ease pouring with minimal dripping..
- With a steady stream, pour the tea from one container to the other back and forth. Carefully increase the height as you pour.The higher the stream, the frothier it’ll become. Be careful not to scald yourself. Tea will splatter. Repeat 6 times..
- Serve it.