Couscous with chicken and egg. Couscous made with chicken or egg. Add chicken, turmeric and ras el hanout and sauté, stirring. Just before serving, stir in cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
This One Pan Moroccan Chicken and Couscous is one of my favorite one pan dinners to date! It has a delicious blend of flavors and textures, it's a healthy dinner, and it's brimming with those irresistible deliciously spiced Moroccan flavors. While serving this sweet and spicy chicken over couscous is technically optional, it's well worth it because the couscous soaks. You can cook Couscous with chicken and egg using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Couscous with chicken and egg
- Prepare 1/2 liter of couscous.
- It’s 1/2 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of eggs, hard-boiled.
- Prepare 1 of mushroom broth cube.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- Prepare of butter.
- It’s of ground pepper.
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
Chickens and their eggs helped us survive those barren years. Soak couscous in warm water for a few seconds, then quickly drain and place in the top part of the couscousiére or double boiler with a perforated top. Add the carrots, cranberries and ground fennel. Try our easy chicken couscous recipe with greens.
Couscous with chicken and egg instructions
- Cut chicken into small to medium cubes, season with pepper and garlic, and fry on a large fire..
- When chicken juice is almost vaporized, add some water to a pan and crushed mushroom broth cube. Mix well, cover with a lid to stew..
- Boil some salty water, put couscous to it. Add some oil in order to avoid couscous particles getting stuck to each other..
- Boil couscous mixing, until it is almost ready (still somewhat hard inside). Discard water..
- When chicken has absorbed all the water, add couscous, green onions, chopped eggs and butter to the pan. Mix well, fry until couscous is ready (soft inside)..
- Serve, enjoy the meal..
See how to cook couscous with chicken and a full list of ingredients to prepare this tasty. I made chicken couscous dish for the first time long ago because I was tired of my usual chicken and rice mix. This chicken and cous cous recipe is delicious and the vegetables get a whole lot of love; add mint sauce for the perfect accompaniment. Cut the chicken up into joints, removing the skin if you want to keep it healthy, then serve with the tasty roast-vegetable couscous. Chicken Vegetable Couscous: Let's go off to Northern Africa for the inspiration behind this fabulously simple dish which uses the worlds smallest pasta – couscous.