Corn dogs. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Our corn dogs aren't just yummy. Served alongside your little one's favorite fruits and veggies.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. You can have Corn dogs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn dogs
- Prepare 2 cups of corn meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 11/4 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of blk pepper.
- You need of Wooden skewers.
- You need 1 of pck sausage's.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 3 of tspns b.powder.
- You need 2 of tspns salt.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
Corn dogs are popular fair food, and for good reason: the crunchy cornmeal crust pairs perfectly with the juicy hot dog within. Mounting them on a stick creates a portable treat. Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter.
Corn dogs instructions
- Open and rinse sausageso.
- Stick them to the wooden skewers and keep aside.
- In a clean bowl sieve all dry ingredients together.
- In separate bowl,mix wet ingredients together.
- Then pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well with a balloon whisk.
- Deep sausages in the batter and deep-fry in hot oil..
I should've ordered two or just gone for the footlong. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they are a perfect snack for summer BBQ and parties. Inspired by the Japanese drama – Midnight Diner. A classic corn dog is always great, but these variations are better. It's hard to go wrong with a classic corn dog.