Burger and Black Beans.
You can have Burger and Black Beans using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burger and Black Beans
- You need 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 30 ounces of canned black beans 2 15 ounce cans.
- It’s 2 of shishito savory peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 can of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Heinz chili sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley.
- It’s To taste of green onion.
Burger and Black Beans step by step
- Add the ground sirloin to a pot and brown till crisped..
- Rinse the peppers remove the seeds and stem tops. Chop finely..
- Add the peppers to the sirloin. Then add the spices except parsley..
- Add the beans and half can of water and chili sauce. Bring to a simmer then add the mayonnaise. Stir in well bring to a simmer then add the parsley. Let simmer 15 minutes..
- Slice the green onion.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.