Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad.
You can have Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- Prepare 1 cup of mixed veggies (frozen).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry).
- It’s 1 can of tuna fish in water (drained).
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad instructions
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking…..
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan…..
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well…..
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋.