Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay. Delicious chicken satay or grilled chicken skewers marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. Easy, authentic and the best chicken satay recipe! You can use a combination of chicken breasts, chicken thighs and legs.
Skinnytaste > Main Ingredient > Chicken Recipes > Chicken Satay with Spicy Peanut Sauce. These easy, flavorful Thai inspired chicken skewers are marinated in coconut milk and spices, then grilled and served with a delicious spicy peanut sauce for dipping. These delicious Thai-style chicken satay are made of chicken marinated in a peanutty sauce, and then grilled. You can have Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay
- You need 500 g of chicken breast, boneless, cut into small dices.
- Prepare of Grind together :.
- You need 10 of red small shallots.
- You need 5 of garlics.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 of small candlenut.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of galangal powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lime water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and refrigerate. Preheat a grill to high heat. This excellent chicken recipe has just five ingredients. One of them is chai tea, spread Chardonnay that's aged in a little oak often has a spice note that complements the chai in Sign Up for The Dish.
Maranggi-spiced chicken breast satay step by step
- Marinate chicken breast pieces with the ground spices. leave it overnight in the fridge..
- Stick 5-6 meat pieces into a skewer. repeat this step for each prepared skewer. you will get around 14-15 ready-to-grill satay sticks..
- Grill the satay in the oven for 10 minutes for each side. basting the satay with olive oil during the grilling if necessary or as you want to avoid dryness..
Stay in the know with a daily dose of the best seasonal recipes! These delicious Instant Pot chicken breast recipes are the solution to weeknight dinner stress. SEVEN flavors so you will never get bored with dinner, and each one comes with a sauce that is perfect for spooning over rice and veggies. Learn how to make Roasted chicken breast with spiced cauliflower & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. In this delicious recipe, chicken breasts are brushed with olive oil, ground coriander, turmeric, and cumin, and a touch of cayenne pepper before roasting.