Hot dog and peppermint tea. While peppermint tea is often drunk for its flavor, it may also have several health benefits. The tea itself has rarely been studied scientifically, but peppermint extracts have. Peppermint tea can be served hot or cold and enjoyed at any time of the day.
Peppermint is one of the more aromatic teas sipped on the reg. Black tea is good for your microbiome, while green will give you an antioxidant boost. Hot tea of all types can feel good on a sore throat, but because peppermint has is antimicrobial and antiviral, it works to kill bad bacteria. You can cook Hot dog and peppermint tea using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot dog and peppermint tea
- Prepare 2 of hotdog bun.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Sausages.
- Prepare of e.
Discover all the fantastic health benefits of peppermint tea, from stress relief to clearer skin to weight loss and more. Aside from its refreshing flavor, peppermint has a host of medicinal properties. Cough and Colds-Peppermint tea may help hinder coughs and colds by acting as a decongestant and expectorant. The hot liquid also makes a hydrating herbal brew.
Hot dog and peppermint tea instructions
- Cut your bun in two be careful not to cut it out completely..
- Cut the sausages into two.
- Mix butter and garlic powder and spread it on the back of the bread.
- Fry or grill your sausage for a minute both sides.
- Place the sausage on the bun and then spread the cheese richly.
- Put on grill and allow the cheese to melt and then bring the bread together. Bring down and wrap in a foil to allow the bread retain its moisture and also melt more cheese.
- Serve with hot tea.
- And a clean plate and a kiss I got⚘❤❤❤.
Peppermint tea is a delicious and relaxing beverage that has numerous health benefits. Whether you are preparing it from a tea bag or using fresh leaves, peppermint tea can be made in a matter of minutes. Peppermint Tea health benefits includes immunity booster, relieving stress, fighting inflammation, relieving nausea, support weight loss, relieving headaches, ensuring focus, clearing skin, supporting healthy digestion, detoxifying the body, curing bad breath and balancing pH level. Put the chocolate in a pan with the milk. Gently heat, stirring until all the chocolate has melted.