Corn dogs. A corn dog (also spelled corndog) is a sausage (usually a hot dog) on a stick that has been coated in a thick layer of cornmeal batter and deep fried. Our corn dogs aren't just yummy. Served alongside your little one's favorite fruits and veggies.
Hot dogs are skewered on sticks, dipped in corn batter, and then fried to a golden brown. This Corn Dog Recipe is a classic fair treat that's easy to make at home! Mix together a quick cornmeal batter, dip the hot dogs, and fry for a few minutes until golden brown. You can cook Corn dogs using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Corn dogs
- You need 250 g of maize flour.
- You need 500 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 10 g of cinnamon.
- You need 50 g of margerine.
- You need 20 g of sugar.
- You need of Oil for deep flying.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Prepare corn dogs at home just like you'd get at the fair. Both kids and grown-ups will love this hearty corn dog batter. Corn dogs are popular fair food, and for good reason: the crunchy cornmeal crust pairs perfectly with the juicy hot dog within. Mounting them on a stick creates a portable treat.
Corn dogs instructions
- Put all dry ingredients in a big bowl.mix them.
- Add margarine,rub them together to form bread crumb like mixture..
- Add water and knead..
- Let it lest over night for soft corns..
- Deep fry to brown of your choice. Serve hot or cold..
I should've ordered two or just gone for the footlong. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs (アメリカンドッグ) recipe that takes just minutes to make, and they are a perfect snack for summer BBQ and parties. Skip the store-bought snacks in favor of an easy recipe for homemade corn dogs that take just Bypass the freezer aisle and whip up a DIY recipe for Easy Homemade Mini Corn Dogs perfect for. Corn dogs are wonderful enough as they are, so why make them smaller? That's a question addressed by New York Beer Company, a monster sized bar with a sophisticated suds selection.