You can have Cornmeal Pancakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cornmeal Pancakes
- You need of Cornmeal Pancakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar or Honey.
- It’s 1 cup of Boiling water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 each of Egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of Yellow Cornmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Melted Butter.
Cornmeal Pancakes instructions
- Mix in medium bowl cornmeal, salt and sugar. Add boiling water. Stir and cover for 10 minutes..
- Add melted butter. Beat egg and milk. Add to cornmeal mixture..
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well..
- Bake on hot grill at 375°F..