St Louis style ribs.
You can have St Louis style ribs using 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of St Louis style ribs
- Prepare 4 lb of St Louis style ribs.
- You need 2 cup of St Louis style sauce and rub, see my recipe attached.
St Louis style ribs instructions
- Preheat oven 350°Fahrenheit.
- Wash and dry the ribs..
- Remove excessive fat. Remove silver skin membrane..
- Rub the mustard salt mixture directly on the ribs..
- Get a pan the ribs will fit in add aluminum foil to pan. Make sure there is enough foil to cover ribs with when ribs are done..
- Put in oven, bone side up. Then roast for 45 minutes, then add enough sauce to cover the ribs both sides. Then roast for 30 minutes with bone side down. mop the sauce on twice more but just the top side. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340891-st-louis-style-sauce-and-rub.
- Cover the ribs with foil let sit 15 minutes..
- Serve with the rest of sauce hope you enjoy!.