Mexican Cucumber Boat Salad.
You can cook Mexican Cucumber Boat Salad using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mexican Cucumber Boat Salad
- It’s 1-2 of cucumber.
- You need 1 of Small chopped onion.
- It’s 1 of Small chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of Small chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn.
- It’s 1/4 cup of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mix herbs.
- It’s As needed of cubes of feta cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mashed Avacado.
Mexican Cucumber Boat Salad instructions
- Take a bowl add all ingredients like tomato capsicum corn black beans onion.
- Now add olive oil chat masala black pepper powder salt and mix herbs and mix well keep it aside.
- Now take a cucumber cut into a half but not deeply. Cut a thin layer from the top of the cucumber..
- Remove the inside of the cucumber using a teaspoon. To make it hollow..
- The removed mixture add that into the salad..
- Now fill it with the salad. Place mashed Avacado on top and feta cheese. Using a tooth pick push it back as shown in the picture. Place a tomato flag on top of the toothpick.
- Enjoy your unique and creative cucumber boat.