Patriotic peanut butter cups. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are easy to make from scratch. You get to use your good quality chocolate and all natural ingredients! So simple, so unpretentious, and so heavenly.
Line a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake wrappers. Spoon melted chocolate into muffin cups, filling halfway. With a spoon, draw the chocolate up the sides of the cups until evenly coated. You can cook Patriotic peanut butter cups using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Patriotic peanut butter cups
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of butter (softened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1 of white chocolate.
- You need 1 of milk chocolate (baking).
- You need 1 of red food coloring.
- It’s 1 of blue food coloring.
Three additives in peanut butter cups, soy lecithin, PGPR, and TBHQ, are inherently dangerous and should be avoided. Ultimately, the claims presented in Wolfe's post rely on outdated, irrelevant, or factually incomplete information. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups do, along with many other foods. Peanut butter cups are a classic candy and for good reason!
Patriotic peanut butter cups step by step
- mix peanut butter, butter, & p sugar together with mixer until blended. it will look a little crumbly but should stick together when you take a piece and make a small ball. set aside.
- melt chocolates in seperate bowls in the microwave for 1min in 15second intervals until or until melted.
- seperate a small portion of the white chcolate into 2 seperate bowls and color one red & one blue.
- using washed & dried candy molds paint the bottoms with whatever colors you would like. then place in the fridge for about 6 or 7min. or in the freezer for a few but pay attention so your molds dont freeze & break..
- remove from fridge and paint sides with different color chocolate. place back in fridge/freezer for a bit..
- roll a small ball up of peanut butter mixture. squish into chocolate painted mold, take the first one you do to test out how much p.butter mixture to put in. place enough to fill but leave a small gap at the top so the chocolate top & sides can fuse together when all done..
- place back in the fridge/freezer for a bit..
- remove & paint on the tops. try and make them smooth.place back in the fridge/freezer for a bit..
- remove from fridge and turn mold upside down onto tin foil, kitchen towel, wax paper. ect.. but be gentle!.
- i will sometimes trim the edges with a sharp knife to make them pretty.
Salty, nutty peanut butter and rich, smooth chocolate are the perfect match. While the cups are setting, prepare the filling. Combine the peanut butter, powdered sugar, and salt in a bowl and stir them together until they're well-mixed. Vegan Peanut Butter Cups are so easy to make and they taste just like Reese's! A great recipe for Easter, Christmas, or just when you are craving chocolate.