Black bean and corn grilled salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. Reviews for: Photos of Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. To serve, place two black bean cakes on each plate, top with charred corn salsa, and garnish with tortilla strips.
I'm a high school football coach who also likes to cook and garden. Grilled Corn & Black Bean Salsa. DIRECTIONS: Brush the six ears of corn all over with a tablespoon of the olive oil. You can cook Black bean and corn grilled salsa using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black bean and corn grilled salsa
- It’s 1 medium of tomato diced.
- Prepare 1 small of sweet onion diced.
- It’s 1 can of black beans- well drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of frozen sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of jalapeño- diced.
- It’s 2 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 of key lime hot sauce or preferred sauce to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of strawberry balsamic vinaigrette or preferred flavor.
- Prepare 1 dash of crushed red pepper.
This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, salads, even wraps! A final burst of acidity works really well with this salsa so definitely keep some lime wedges on standby. Alternative sources of acidity would be red wine vinegar or hot sauce. Heat a grill pan over high heat.
Black bean and corn grilled salsa step by step
- Mix ingredients together and into a large rectangular tin or grill safe dish..
- Place on top rack of grill once coals are ready. I recommend adding them a few minutes before you start grilling your meat of choice depending on cooking time of meat. They will take approximately 20 minutes on the top rack. Stir occasionally while grilling. Would also do fine in the oven if you prefer..
- Excellent with grilled Mahi-Mahi..
Place the corn on the grill and char lightly on all sides. Cool slightly, cut the kernels from the cob, and place in a medium bowl. Serve over slices of toasted bread. Peel petters; remove and discard cores and seeds, then chop. Grilled Chicken Tostadas with Black Bean and Corn Salsa.