Italian slider. Italian Slider Sandwiches – Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, and cheese, baked to perfection. Perfect appetizer for parties, gatherings, and food for a crowd. Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone.
These easy Italian slider recipe is your answer. Cheesy cheese, Italian meats and a golden bun is Yep! This is an easy Italian slider recipe. You can have Italian slider using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian slider
- It’s of Mini potatoe bread slider rolls.
- You need of Brown honey ham.
- You need of Salami.
- It’s of Spicy brown mustard.
- Prepare of Sliced mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Hamburger dill pickles.
It's simple, super easy to make and. Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead. Best of all, you can make the meatballs ahead and freeze them for a quick meal on busy nights. These Hawaiian Roll Italian Sliders are a simple, one-pan recipe that anyone can make.
Italian slider step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread mustard on top, and bottom of slider rolls..
- Put 2 slices of ham on bottom roll, mustard on top of ham and 2 slices of sliced mozzarella. Add mustard to cheese and salami on top pickle on salami. Then assemble top to slider..
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes at 350….enjoy!!!!.
Hawaiian rolls are filled with deli meats and provolone cheese, basted with butter and Italian herbs, then baked. Italian Slider Sandwiches – Sliders stuffed with Italian meats, ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese These Italian Pesto Sliders are easy to throw together and so delicious! Perfect for a party or easy. These Hot Italian Sub Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering. Super bowl, holidays, bdays; you name it, your guests will be in love.