Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔.
You can have Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔
- You need 2 pounds of Ground Beef.
- You need of Cheese (∆ny you like).
- You need of Onion Soup Mix.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Salt & Pepper.
Quick Gameday Sliders 🍔 step by step
- Pre- heat oven to 350 °F Take Ground Beef and add to bowl,add your soup mix and fold meat not to mix to hard,and add salt and pepper.
- Slice your onions and or chop them up to place on top of your beef, Place your beef in a flat pan or dish and lay out flat, poke holes on top of each patties that will come out and place onions on top, and place in oven for 30-35 mins at 350°F.
- Now after 30 min take your cheese and spread on top of meat and cook for 5-7 more mins to let cheese melt and then take your top buns and place the tops on your beef to make patties (I use slice cheese normally,but was really not trying to go to store 🤐 use what u have 👍🏻)..
- Now cut out your patties and place on top of the bottoms of the buns that are waiting.Enjoy !!!.